Contract is up today and liquidated damages now kick in.


We’ve had some communication from our SS (shock!) and the last item that he is waiting on before PCI is the shelving in the pantry which is booked for 5 March.  At this stage, we have tentatively booked PCI for 9 March – he wants to check the shelving before he confirms this date as PCI.  I can’t book with Darbecca until I have the thumbs up from our SS, and a time.


PCI nightmares have started.  I woke up during the night to a dream that I was at the house and our walls were painted green.  Gah!




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s